“Quality is our technology to attain the most preferred manufacturer and supplier status through strong commitment and continual improvement.”
The Quality Management Systems of the company conform to the requirements of ISO 9001 with the Automotive production lines being additionally qualified to ISO TS 16949. The individual products are separately approved to the relevant product standards like VDE or UL or CSA, apart from some of the other products being qualified to the applicable JSS (the Indian Joint Services Specifications).
We have a state-of-the-art Quality Assurance Laboratory, where we undertake testing of electromechanical components and products both on routine basis as well as endurance testing using simulated or actual mechanical and electrical loads. The Lab is equipped with standard as well as custom-built test equipment required for inspection and testing of products to most of the requirements of the Joint Services Specifications. Customer-specified tests are also undertaken.
The Following is Just An Illustrative Listing of Some of the Major Equipments in the Lab :
- Environmental Chamber : -65 to +1800C
- Altitude Chamber : Altitude upto 70,000 feet
- Vibration Machine : 5 to 5000 Hz Max 25 mm displacement
- Mass Spectrometer Leak Detector : Helium Trace detector, Sensitivity 6 x 10 power -11 cc/sec
- Humidity Chamber :
- Programmable : -10 to +930 98% RH
- Steady State : 400C 90-95% RH
- Bump Tester : Peak Acceleration 40+/- 4g, Drop height 25mm.
- Salt Spray Chamber
- X-Ray Plating Thickness Tester